Tahini Kale Chips
photo by SocaliJL
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 15mins
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 1 garlic
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1 green onion
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 bunch kale
- Combine all ingredients except Kale in a food processor.
- Tear up kale into bite size pieces, removing the stem.
- Dip kale to coat at least 1 side of leaf in mixture.
- Alternatively, you can put kale in a plastic bag and add mixture and shake until coated.
- Place kale on one layer in dehydrator
- Dehydrate for a 5-6 hours or until nice and crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!