photo by Thorsten
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- heavy whipping cream, whipped, for garnish
- ground nutmeg, for garnish
- Heat the sugar and wine on low heat in a 1 1/2 quart saucepan until the sugar dissolves; stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add in the half-and-half.
- Beat until frothy; chill completely, about 1 1/2 hours.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!