Scotch Whisky Syllabub
photo by French Tart
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 9mins
3 1/2 cups
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, strained
- 1⁄4 cup Scotch whisky
- 1 tablespoon lemon peel, grated
- 1⁄4 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- berries, garnish
- In a large measuring cup or bowl combine first 3 ingredients (lemon juice - lemon peel). Cover and let stand at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Stir sugar into mixture.
- Beat cream in a separate bowl and gradually add Scotch mixture, beating until soft peaks form.
- To serve: spoon into goblets and garnish with berries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>