Limoncello Syllabub With Crushed Amaretti Cookies
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 2 1⁄2 fluid ounces limoncello
- 10 1⁄2 fluid ounces heavy cream
- 3 1⁄2 ounces caster sugar
- 12 amaretti cookies
- Mix the lemon juice, most of the zest and the limoncello together.
- Pour the cream into a large bowl and softly whip with the sugar.
- Drizzle in the lemon mixture and whisk until incorporated.
- Divide between 6 small glasses and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Just before serving, put 6 cookies in a plastic bag. Crush with a rolling pin and sprinkle over each dessert with a little lemon zest.
- If you like, serve each with a whole cookie on the side.
Join The Conversation