Syllabub (Cider With Whipped Cream)
photo by Darkhunter
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups apple cider (fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- nutmeg, as garnish
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- In another bowl mix the milk, sugar, cider, vanilla and salt.
- Fold whipped cream into cider mixture, then whisk until frothy.
- This can be stored in the refrigerator and re-whisked before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!