Sweet Potato Zucchini Frittata
photo by ElizabethKnicely
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a quiche dish or 9" glass pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a quiche dish or 9" glass pie plate, add a layer of zucchini slices, then layer of cooked sweet potato cubes (I cooked mine in the microwave to save time), then another layer of zucchini slices. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, minced onion, mince garlic and salt and pepper. Pour over the veggies in the dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the eggs in the middle have cooked through.
- Serve Sweet Potato Zucchini Frittata with Fresh Fruit and a glass of milk -- a great weeknight "brinner.".
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
29 year old wife and mother of 3 who is obsessed with meal planning.