Sweet Curd Cake With Raisins
photo by Melisa B.
- Ready In:
- 500 g low fat curds (Eastern European)
- 3 egg whites
- 3 dessert spoons semolina
- 3 -4 dessert spoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- In the bowl add curd and press it with the fork to get rid of large crumbs.
- Add egg whites and mix together with the curd.
- Add semolina, white sugar, baking powder, vannila extract and mix well to form a smooth mixture. You can also leave it crumbled for the texture
- Stir in the raisins.
- Place the mixture in the square or rounded baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake till the top forms golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!