Berries, Lemon Curd Cakes (Rachael Ray)
Super quick fix summery dessert! So simple yet delicious! A 30 Minute meal for moms by Rachael Ray. Feel free to add some blueberries for a great, festive, red-white-blue dessert for a July 4th celebration!
- Ready In:
- 4 small individual sponge cakes, sold in packages of 6 on baking aisle
- 1 (8 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries
- 1⁄2 pint strawberry, hulled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream (the canister kind, as this will be a pretty garnish)
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Arrange sponge cake on serving dish.
- Remove lid from lemon curd jar and heat in microwave 30 seconds on high to warm and loosen.
- Fill cakes with curd sauce.
- Top curd sauce with berries, 1 pretty dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of lemon zest.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Delicious! This super quick and easy dessert was full of the flavors that say "summer". I used recipe #274524 #274524, fresh blueberries, fresh raspberries, and fat-free cool whip. This was the perfect light dessert after a big barbeque. Thank you for sharing this wonderfu recipe...it is definitely a keeper!! *Made for ZWT6 Xtra Hot Dishes*Reply
see 10 more