Low Fat No-Bake Dream Whip Cheesecake Dessert in a Jiffy!
- Ready In:
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) envelope Dream Whip topping mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling, any flavor
- Blend powdered sugar and cream cheese in small bowl until smooth.
- Mix Dream Whip (follow directions on box).
- Fold these together and spread spread on top of crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with your favorite pie filling and serve!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We have 2 little boys that keep us very busy. Many recipes I save are fast and easy:) I love to cook though, so I'm always looking for new recipes, including recipes that take time. LOVE this website! I love to cook, read, write and spend time with my family. We love the outdoors, including the winter when we get tons of snow. We're also owners of a coffee/icecream/gift/deli shoppe. We live in a tourist town surrounded by many lakes. Taste Of Home magazine is a favorite of mine and now recipezaar is a favorite too. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg">