Sweet and Spicy Orange-Soy Chicken Wings
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
3 pounds wings
- Whisk first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place half in a resealable plastic bag; add wings, and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Put a wire rack in each baking sheet; spray each rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place wings in a single layer on racks; discard bag and contents.
- Bake 20 minutes, turning once.
- Brush with the reserved marinade.
- Bake 10 minutes, turning and brushing with marinade once more.
- If desired, broil for 1-2 minutes per side to char slightly.
- Transfer to a serving platter.
- Transfer any remaining marinade to a bowl , and serve alongside as a dipping sauce if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Yes, I opened the account; it's my wife Kelly doing all the recipe posting and reviews though! You can find me in the kitchen or at the grill. She's the baker and resident food critic. <img title=Tongue out src=/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif border=0 alt=Tongue out /></p>