Super Simple Salmon
- Ready In:
- 1 lb salmon fillet, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat broiler to high with rack placed about 4 inches from heat source.
- Put salmon skin side down in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- Broil 6-7 minutes, then check, the top should be browning.
- To tell if it's done, use a thin-bladed knife to cut a slit in the thickest part of the fillet and peek inside. The fish should be flaky and light in color.
- If needed, broil for 1-2 minutes more.
- When cooked, use a metal spatula to lift the salmon right off the skin and serve it browned side up.
- For added yumminess, top with leek sauce. Recipe #388486.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a full-time mom and wife, and business owner. I have three boys, ages 14, 9, and 3 who love food almost as much as I do! We recently went KETO in our house, so I've had to adapt many of My favorite recipes posted here, but love this way of eating! I'm down nearly 40 lbs. in 7 months! My husband and I have been married for 10 years and I've really enjoyed becoming domesticated, well, as far as the cooking goes anyway! :) The cleaning... not so much!