photo by Anonymous
- Ready In:
- Cream sugar and butter, then add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to butter mixture and mix well.
- Roll 1/8-inch thick on floured surface, then cut into desired shapes and decorate as desired.
- Original recipe says to bake on ungreased baking sheet for 12 minutes at 375°F.
- Time will vary depending on your oven. I could bake them 12 minutes in my old oven, but in my new oven I only bake them 9 or 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!