Stuffed Ham Slices
A great way to use leftover ham and corn from TOH.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon green pepper, minced
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup whole kernel corn, cooked
- 1⁄8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 lbs cooked ham, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in medium sized saute pan.
- Saute onion, celery, and green pepper in butter until vegetables are tender; remove from the heat.
- Stir in bread crumbs, corn, and poultry seasoning.
- Place half the ham slices in a greased 13X9" baking dish; spread stuffing over ham.
- Top with remaining ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes, until everything is hot.
- Brush top slices with honey and thyme if you like; return to the oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION