Stuffed Cucumber Slices
Excellent appetizer dish that is quick and easy. Perfect for holiday gatherings.
- Ready In:
- 1 large cucumber
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 20 pimento strips
- Cut off an inch on the ends of the cucumber.
- Hollow out the cucumber and take out all the seeds with a knife.
- Let the juices from the cucumber drain on a paper towel for a few minutes.
- Mix together all other ingredients except for the pimento.
- Stuff the cucumber with cheese mixture and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Slice cucumber in 1/4 inch slices and trim with pimento strips formed into little bows.
- They should look like little wreaths on a serving plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION