Squash & Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I enjoy the blending of the flavors this dish offers. I created this recipe because I'd had one similar to it at a covered dish dinner but didn't know who had made it and couldn't ask for her recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb squash, sliced in circles then quartered
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cubed
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Use a 2-qt. casserole dish. Cook potatoes and onions in water in microwave for 10 minutes on high.
- Add squash, salt, and pepper and stir.
- Add a little water if needed. Cook on high 10 minutes. Stir.
- Add cheese and stir until blended. Cook on high 3 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION