I found this recipe on a bunch of fresh Dole asparagus. We like lots of veggies, so I added in a zucchini and some cremini mushrooms. I also stirred in some fresh parsley and oregano before serving.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine pasta or 8 ounces spaghetti
- 8 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into short thin strips (or any other color)
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add asparagus, pepper, carrots, garlic, and herb seasoning to oil; cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat; stir in pasta and cheese.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation