Primavera Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tiny new potatoes, unpeeled
- 5 ounces green beans, sliced (1 inch, about 1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally thinly sliced carrot
- 2 cups lightly packed Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup diagonally thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Add green beans and carrots; cook five minutes, or until potatoes are tender when pierced with fork. Drain; cool under cold running water.
- Whisk all ingredients from olive down in a small bowl until well-blended.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, quarter large ones and half small ones. Place in large bowl, along with beans, carrots, spinach, radishes, and green onions. Toss with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. Serve at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This recipe was so good that I made it twice in one week. The 2nd time when company was coming over and they took the recipe home with 'em. I enjoy giving the recipe out when someone else raves about it. I did add a couple of things of my own. Such as a few stocks of asparagus and extra spinach because I like the greens. Once everything was mixed I squeezed some fresh lemon on top also and it just brighten up the flavor. This recipe is a keeper.