MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is often served by Turkish Jews on saturday morning after synagogue with coffee and burekas. I had this last week at a passover seder and thought it was really tasty. from Joan Nathan's "The Jewish Holiday Kitchen"
- Ready In:
- 1 ounces fresh spinach or (10 ounce) package defrosted frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup matzo meal
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- salt and pepper
- preheat oven to 350 and grease a 1-qt. souffle dish.
- cook the spinach thoroughly and drain well. Melt the cream cheese over boiling water and add to the hot spinch. Add the cottage cheese and matzah meal and mix well.
- stir in the eggs, salt and pepper.
- pour into the souffle dish and bake 40 minutes, or until light golden on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION