Spinach and Onion Stir Fry
Good side dish for steaks, but goes well with almost anything.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh spinach, cleaned
- 2 small onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Coat a wok or skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat to medium-high heat.
- Add spinach and onion to hot wok/skillet. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Pour into wok/skillet.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir until spinach and onion are tender-crisp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Yay! This is exactly what I was looking for! I have few ingredients on hand and this fit perfect! Had summer squash too so threw that in there and didn't have much soy sauce or a pound of spinach-only 9 oz-so over half a pound so just used less of everything and then added a little sesame ginger dressing I had. It's beautiful and simple, thank you!