Spinach and Broccoli Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 (16 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 9x13 glass dish with no-stick cooking spray.
- Cook the frozen vegetables according to packaged instructions, and drain well.
- Mix the cheeses with the soup.
- Beat eggs well and add to cheese and soup mixture.
- Combine all ingredients, stirring slowly into liquid mixture.
- Pour into glass dish and cook for approximately 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 20 year-old psych student from San Francisco. I have suffered from anorexia nervosa for over 4 years, so almost all my recipes are low fat, or things I've found and posted in order to get the nutrition info! Also included are several recipes given to me by my nutritionist, which are healthy and balanced and designed to be irresistable. I am a vegetarian, so the recipes I have posted involving meat are things I regularly prepare for my meat-eating family members. Currently I am a sophomore at UC Santa Cruz, studying psychology. I hope to one day become a high school counselor, helping teens with issues I have experienced.