Spicy Salmon Tortilla Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated low-fat milk
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon natural hickory liquid smoke (optional)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can alaska salmon
- 4 cups baked corn tortilla chips
- Drain and chunk Alaska salmon, removing skin and bones.
- In large saucepan, add all ingredients except salmon and tortilla chips.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir salmon into soup, heat through.
- Ladle into soup bowls.
- Top each bowl with ½ cup tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"