Spicy Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 potatoes, peeled, cooked until tender, drained and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (or more depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon frank's hot pepper sauce (or other hot sauce)
- 16 ounces thawed frozen corn
- 1 chopped red bell peppers or 1 green bell pepper
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges (garnish)
- parsley sprig, garnish (optional)
- In small jar combine oil, vinegar, chili powder, salt and hot sauce.
- Shake well.
- Put potatoes in large salad bowl.
- Add dressing and toss.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Add remaining ingredients (except for tomato wedges) to potatoes and toss.
- Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love cooking and trying different foods, but my favorite cookbooks are now Weight Watchers or low fat/low cal cookbooks as I tend to try and make low fat/low cal recipes. I lost over 90 pounds on Weight Watchers and have maintained for over a year now -- so my cooking/eating habits have changed drastically following my weight loss and to keep it off!</p>