Speedy Chinese Noodles
photo by mydesigirl
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄8 - 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti and toss well.
- Stir in soy sauce and heat through.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!