- Ready In:
- 1hr 42mins
- Cut steak in serving pieces.
- Roll in flour.
- Heat oil; salt and pepper steaks; and brown on each side.
- Place in baking dish.
- Add onion to oil, saute until soft.
- Add pepper, mushrooms, tomato sauce, worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour over steaks in baking dish.
- Bake, covered at 350* for 1/1/2 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent! I rolled the steak pieces in flour with some dry mustard mixed in and salt and pepper and paprika. I browned in oil. Then I put everything in a pressure cooker and cooked for 15 minutes at 15 lbs pressure. If you use a pressure cooker the meal is about 30 minutes to the table and served with rice or potatoes or noodles.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!