Southern Style Cabbage
- Ready In:
- Brown bacon in a dutch oven or large pan until crisp.
- Remove bacon and set aside to drain and cool.
- Place sliced onion in pan and top with cabbage and crumbled bacon.
- Cover and cook over medium to medium high heat until done to your likeing.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married to a wonderful man that supports me in all that I do. God has blessed me with 3 children from a previous marriage and my husband and I love spending time with them. I love to cook and try new recipes... but I hate the clean up! Other than that there is not much to say other than I love God, I love my family, and I love my country.