Slow Cooker Pork Chops
photo by Lindas Busy Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 5 -6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 29 ounces canned peaches
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Brown chops lightly on both sides in large skillet.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup syrup from peaches and vinegar.
- Season chops with salt and pepper and arrange in slow cooker.
- Put drained peach halves on top.
- Pour tomato mixture over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!