- Ready In:
- 2 good size pickling cucumbers
- 1 large meaty tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar (or more)
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste (or more)
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- Dice the cucumbers, tomato and onion into the same size pieces, and toss together in a medium bowl. Pour in enough cider vinegar to cover the salad. Season with sugar, salt and pepper. If the vinegar flavor is too strong for you, cut it with water, one tablespoon at a time. Salt will help soften the vinegar taste, too.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"