Skinny Spinach Dip
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 16 ounces fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- cook the spinach in microwave for 1/2 the time the box directions call for. Carefully drain the spinach onto a mesh colandar and squeeze all the liquid out of it.
- in a large bowl mix the spinach and all the other ingredients. stir until well mixed. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Apex, North Carolina (great town near Raleigh). For Fun I love to try new recipes. My passions are reading, nature walks, spending time enjoying the outdoors with my family and dog and cat and visiting the horses that live on our property :-) http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/283369/OW_Homer-SourdoughExpress.jpg