Skinny Greek Layer Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I didn't have Greek yogurt, and my sister said that's not technically skinny. So I renamed my recipe My Big Fat Greek Wedding Dip. Good stuff either way.
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces hummus (I used roasted garlic)
- 1⁄2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup diced seeded cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- pita chips, carrots, broccoli, sliced bell peppers or cracker, for serving
- Spread the hummus in a smooth layer in the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking dish, a shallow pie dish, or similar serving dish. Dollop the Greek yogurt by small spoonfuls over the top, then gently spread to create a new layer.
- Scatter the tomato, cucumber, feta, and olives over the top. Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve, then dip with pita chips, crackers, and sliced veggies as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION