Shrimp Spinach Bacon Alfredo
photo by jazgbl
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, cut up
- 1 1⁄2 cups spinach (leaves part, cut up)
- 1⁄4 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- Pre-cook the pasta and bacon and set aside. Chop up the garlic, onion, parsley, and bacon and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large pot.
- Cook the garlic and the shrimp until the shrimp is pink, then remove the shrimp.
- Add the spinach, onions, salt, and pepper, cooking until the onions are translucent. (For those that don't like onions, I remove some of the onions before adding the cream).
- Pour in the cream and bring to a boil.
- Add the pasta, stir until the pasta is evenly cooked.
- Mix in the cooked shrimp, bacon, parmesan, and parsley until the cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!