Secret Agent Raspberry Bars
photo by kbreckenridge
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Using mixer, beat together butter and sugar at medium speed.
- Add flour and mix well. Add chopped pecans, almond extract, and salt, stirring until the flour mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 1 cup of the flour mixture and press the remainder into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread raspberry preserves evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the reserved flour mixture over the preserves.
- Sprinkle the coconut on top.
- Bake until the crust and topping are golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am going to use this spot to put some of my favorite cooking tips and tricks that don't really warrant going in as a recipe and so I don't lose them!!