Scrumptious Salad Supper
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Cut iceberg lettuce head in 1/2 then in 1/2 again.
- Slice into 1/2-inch wide pieces and put in salad bowl.
- Cut off bottom (core) of romaine and slice the romaine widthwise in 1/2-inch strips.
- Place in salad bowl.
- Toss with remaining vegetables.
- Add croutons and cheese, toss again.
- When salad is well mixed, pour dressing over and toss again.
- Serve with toasted garlic French bread.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved, loved, loved this! I had bought a pre-packaged container of stir-fry veggies and used the raw leftovers as the other veggies. It included mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, red onion, and then I added diced tomatoes, croutons and ranch dressing. I ate tons of salad - in fact didn't finish my dinner because this was so good. :) Thanks spatchcock for a great keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.