MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Invented by Victor "Trader Vic" Bergeron in his Oakland, California bar.
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce dark rum
- 1⁄2 ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 ounce brandy
- 1⁄3 ounce triple sec or 1/3 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 3⁄4 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all the ingredients.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Squeeze one wedge of lime into the glass and drop the lime wedge into the glass.
- Serve with a straw.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
My husband and I have always wanted to try a Scorpion. We went out, got all the ingredients and invited a few friends over to join the party. Everybody thought this drink was killer. Has a bite to it so be very careful. The oranges we used had a real sweet flavor that went well with the tart from the lime juice. A bold drink. Thanks Nurse Di.Reply