photo by Zena J.
- Ready In:
1 Scorpion Bowl
- 3 cups ice, crushed
- 2 fluid ounces gin
- 1 fluid ounce dark rum
- 2 fluid ounces Bacardi 151 rum
- 2 fluid ounces light rum
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 2 fluid ounces grenadine
- 8 fluid ounces fresh orange juice
- 10 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 3 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice (optional)
- 4 pineapple chunks
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Place the crushed ice in a large pitcher and pour in the gin, dark rum, 151 proof rum, light rum, vodka, grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and lemon juice. Stir well to mix, then pour into a large, decorative cocktail glass and garnish with pineapple, cherries, and straws.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!