- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 heads fennel, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Heat a medium saute pan over medium-high heat until just smoking.
- Add the oil, garlic, fennel, and start tossing, to coat fennel in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- As the fennel starts to caramelize, add a splash of water to steam for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat.
Join The Conversation
This was a nice recipe, I halfed the recipe and added some spices as well, I fried half a teaspoon of cumin seeds in the oil before adding the fennel and garlic then I added 1/4 teaspoon each of coriander powder, curry powder and turmeric powder and a pinch of chilli powder. I ate it with flat bread and another curry made of fried onions, cumin seeds, green beans and fried tomato.