Perfect Sausage Pinwheels
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Create dough with Bisquick mix and milk.
- On wax paper, roll out dough. Make it as close to a large thin square as possible (don't need to be perfect).
- Spread out sausage (uncooked) on dough. (it spreads easier if you put sausage in microwave for a 20 to 30 seconds).
- Start on one side and roll toward the other, creating a large log shape.
- (wrap up in wax paper and put a towel over it and place in the freezer for around 15 minutes if you want to slice easer. This is not necessary though).
- Slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation