- Ready In:
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni, roughly chopped
- 1⁄3 cup sausage, cooked
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- all-purpose flour, for rolling dough
- 1 lb pizza dough, defrosted if necessary
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine pepperoni, sausage, parmesan, scallions, pizza seasoning, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse until mixture is finely chopped and well combined. Transfer to a medium bowl. Add pizza sauce and mix to combine.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll pizza dough to a dimension of 12” x 9”.
- Spread pepperoni mixture over dough, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Starting with the long end, roll dough into a log. As you spread filling and roll log, dough may stretch to a length of up to 16”.
- Cut into 12 pieces and place on prepared baking sheet, spacing rolls 2 inches apart.
- Transfer to oven and bake until golden and bubbling, about 20 minutes. Serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!