Sauerkraut Chocolate Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, salt and cocoa.
- Add dry ingredients and water alternately.
- Blend in kraut and mix well.
- Pour into a greased and floured bundt cake pan.
- Bake at 375F for 45-50 minutes.
- Top with a powdered sugar glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Definitely getting a workout using sauerkraut recently, & this cake from this recipe was a complete surprise ~ Very, very nice tasting, & that comes from a real chocoholic! Absolutely loved this dessert, & will be making it several times before the end of summer! [Made & reviewed while on tour in Germany with ZWT6]