Saucy Pork Chop (Scd)
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 small tomatoes, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic, powder*
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried whole thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork chop
- Saute mushrooms, onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Stir in tomato, water, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place pork chop in baking dish and spoon vegetable mixture over top.
- Bake at 350 until pork chop is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!