Sassy's Summer Berry Crisp
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a large baking dish (2 quart).
- In large bowl combine apples,cherries,strawberries sugar, 2 TBS of the flour and cinnamon.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine rolled oats, brown sugar and 2/3 Cup of Flour.
- Cut in Butter or Margarine with pastry blender of fork until consistency of coarse meal.
- Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly oveer fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until golden brown and apples are tender.
- Serve with Whipped Cream or Ice Cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Northern Canada, and really love it here. I work full time, have two great kids; Robyn - aged 8 and Braeden - aged 5. I have a great Hubby who does most of the cooking during the week, as he is home much earlier than I. We love to entertain on the weekends, and often have large dinner parties. It's lots of fun, and we really like spending time with those we aren't able to see as often as we would like. The Hubby and I enjoy setting the menu, and then being up to our arm-pits in work!! Our guests always love coming to our house for good food, good friendship, and good wine. What else is there?.......