Gluten-Free Berry Crisp
photo by Turner Broadcasting
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 3 cups blackberries
- 3 cups blueberries
- 3 cups raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup gluten-free flour, blend
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and move a rack to the middle of the oven. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, granulated sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Mix until the berries are evenly coated, and then pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, butter and salt in a medium bowl. Work the mixture with a pastry cutter or your hands until it resembles coarse meal. Spread the topping evenly over the berries, then bake until the topping is golden brown and the filling bubbles up at the sides, 45 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Turner Broadcasting creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Turner is a Time Warner Company.