Salted Vanilla Bean Caramel Sauce from King Arthur Flour
photo by Bonnie G 2
- Ready In:
- 1 lb caramel, preferably from a block
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- Combine all ingredients in large saucepan set over medium heat.
- Stir frequently, conitnue to heat until caramel has liquefied and ingredients have blended together.
- Transfer to jars and cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!