Salmon Noodle Salad
A great salad for lunch or main meal, keeps in the fridge for a couple of days
- Ready In:
- 250 g rice noodles
- 100 g mange-touts peas, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 bunch spring onion, chopped
- fresh coriander
- 2 large salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 inches ginger
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Cook the salmon, (I top with lemon juice and seasoning then grill for 4 minutes each side) when cool enough to handle, flake.
- Cook rice noodles - see back of packet. 2 minutes before the end of cooking, throw the sliced mange-tout into the boiling water.
- When cooked drain both into a colander, put back into pan and while still warm add sesame seed oil and toss together.
- Mix the dressing and pour over the salad, mix well add the coriander and spring onions, mix again, allow to stand for 10 minutes to allow flavours to blend.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION