I like canned salmon a lot, and I like that this recipe keeps it light. That it only takes a few minutes to make is a huge bonus too.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces canned salmon, skinless & boneless
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
- cooking spray or oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Shape into 4 burgers.
- Fry in a non-stick pan coated with cooking spray or a small amount of oil until lightly browned on both sides.
- Serve on a bun or with cocktail sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This burger is really, really good. It's nice and light and quite healthy! I made the patties quite thin so they would fit on the whole wheat buns that we had so a couple kind of fell apart. I had mine with a bit of mayo and hubby used tartar sauce. I will make this again for sure! Made for Went to the Market tag game. Thanks Karen67! :)