Salmon and Chive Muffins
photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 80 g butter (melted)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 (210 g) canned pink salmon or (210 g) red salmon
- Pre heat oven to 200'C.
- Grease 12 one third cup muffin holes.
- Sift flour into bowl.
- Combine melted butter,egg, milk and chives in a jug.
- Mix well and pour into flour.
- Use a large metal spoon to stir gently until almost combined.
- Fold in salmon.
- Spoon into muffin holes until three quarters filled.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- These are good sliced in half and spread with cream cheese or just butter if preferred.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY