Lemon Flapper Pie
This recipe is from my co-worker's, husband's, mother's cookbook.... She sadly has passed away and this was scratched on a scrap of paper tucked neatly between the pages. I thought it would be prudent to preserve this old recipe. I hope you enjoy it.
- Ready In:
- 250 g cream cheese (I use Philadelphia)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 (300 ml) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice, fresh squeezed is nicest
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Cream butter and cheese till fluffy.
- Add condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 400 degrees for 20 min.