Roasted Red Potatoes
Simple delicious recipe!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Depending on how big the potatoes are, cut them in half or quarters.
- Lightly coat in olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Toss it all together and mix it up.
- Then bake at 400, usually takes like 30-45 minutes, depending on how big the pieces are and how brown you want to make them on the outside.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more