This is a really simple and super easy recipe for amazing roasted potatoes. I left the garlic cloves whole last time, and they came out crisp and delicious.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cut in 1 1/2 to 2-inch chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, cut in large chunks
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, smashed and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 dash dried marjoram or 1 dash basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Line a large shallow baking pan with foil;
- spray with cooking spray or lightly grease.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl or food storage bag;
- toss to coat thoroughly.
- Arrange in the baking pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes,
- until potatoes are tender and nicely browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more