Rigatoni With Chicken and a Mushroom Sauce
- Ready In:
- 141.74 g button mushrooms
- 1 Spanish onion, chopped
- 141.74 g chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 226.79 g rigatoni pasta
- 7.39 ml basil
- 14.79 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 28.34 g garlic butter
- salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml garlic, pureed
- 28.34 g white wine
- 85.04 g marsala wine
- 473.0 ml chicken stock
- 473.0 ml heavy cream
- Heat oil. Sauce mushrooms, Spanish onion and.garlic.
- Brown lightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, white wine, Marsala and chicken stock.
- Reduce by half.
- Add cream and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer to skim away any impurites.
- Cook rigatoni al dente.
- Add drained rigatoni to pan and finish with basil, parmesan cheese, garlic, butter, and salt and pepper. Add Marsala for flavor as needed.
- Place in pasta bowl and garnish with parmesan shavings and chopped parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!