Refried Bean Soup
My family loves this recipe. It is quick and yummy. I serve it with tortilla chips either crushed on top or used to dip.
- Ready In:
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup beer
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (or more if you like!)
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans (or 2 16 oz cans)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Combine tomatoes, garlic, onion, cilantro and beer in a large saucepan; boil five minutes, stirring often.
- Stir in beans and broth; simmer over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve individually with a dollup of sour cream and a sprinkle of cilantro in each bowl.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation